Today’s special news:
Kat & Kloh from StateEats nominated Simply Delicious for a Liebster Award!
This award is given from bloggers to bloggers to help promote their blog and get their names out there!
Once you are nominated, you have to meet the following criteria:
- Answer the 10 Liebster questions give to you by the blogger who nominated you
- Select 10 blogs with a small following to nominate for the award
- Create 10 questions for your nominees
- Link back to your nominator
- Inform each of your nominees of your nomination
Thanks StateEats for the nomination! If you love traveling and food, be sure to check out their blog for a variety of mouthwatering recipes from their travels to all 50 states.
Here are Kat & Kloh’s Questions
1. What’s your favorite comfort food?
A large bowl of cheesy broccoli cheddar soup with a loaf of soft French bread on the side
2. Where would you like to travel that you’ve never been?
Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania- the challenge of climbing one of the Seven Summits is something I’ve always wanted to do
3. What is a killer-good dish that you make that impresses everyone?
Cheesecake. New York Style. Caramel Pecan. Chocolate Hazelnut. Any flavor is to die for.
4. What song whisks you right back to high school when you hear it?
I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas
5. What is a food or dish you never eat?
Not a picky eater but mustard is one condiment that I’m not very fond of
6. Who has served as a role model for you?
My mother, she always turns to be right regarding her advice and everything
7. Name one ingredient you cannot live without.
Butter. Somehow it always manages to find its way in every recipe…
8. What have you discovered about blogging that you didn’t know when you started?
There are so many ways you can customize your blog, one of my favorite is including a printable recipe link
9. What is a weird food combination that you love that doesn’t sound appealing but is really delicious?
Red Velvet Cake with Beets. You don’t even taste the beets in it and the best thing is that the color is 100% natural
10. What is the last book you read and loved?
Divergent by Veronica Roth
My deelish food blogger nominations:
A Dash Of Razan– words of wisdom in the arts of cooking, fashion, and everyday life
Thirsty for Tea– A blog dedicated to tea, tea foods, and modernizing a time-honored tradition
A Distinguished Palate– Breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, you name it
Ocean View Kitchen– Real Food Recipes
That Damned CanAsian-Tips and tricks, recipes, along with travel tidbits
Delicious Delicious Bagel– Baking and delicious bites to share
Miss Wu Kitchen- Food makes me smile. I’m on a “seafood” diet. I see food & I eat it
HappyLife.HealthyLife – Keeping You Happy & Healthy In Today’s Crazy World
Leni & Viv– Recipes, Cooking Tips, & Food Inspiration from Our House to Yours
Food 4 Your Mood– A Journey to the Gastronomy Universe
Here are my Liebster Questions:
- What is your favorite, easy to make dessert for parties?
- What is the weirdest drink flavor or combo you have ever had?
- What dessert flavor do you always end up ordering?
- Describe one of your biggest cooking/baking fails.
- Which Food Network show is your favorite?
- Have you ever been to a Man vs. Food restaurant or bakery?
- Do you prefer baking solo or with other people?
- Who/what inspired you to start your food blog?
- What is a dish that you’ve always wanted to make.
- What is your favorite fried food?