I am so honored to say that Miss DIY has given me the Sunshine Award! I’ve had this blog for less than a year and this is my first mention on another blog. It’s a nice feeling knowing that someone appreciates your blog :)
Anywaysss, onto the questions:
- What is your favorite color? Cerulean blue. I don’t think I will ever forget that gorgeous shade of blue on a crayon.
- What is your favorite animal? I love all animals but I have to say that my favorite are cats- to be exact the Bengal, Sphynx, and Maine Coon breeds.
- What is your favorite number? I’ve always gone with 21.
- What is your favorite non-alcholic drink? I’m not really a big tea or coffee person. I’ll just stick to fresh strawberry lemonade or any other fruit drinks.
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Twitter. It’s more to the point.
- What is your passion? Food. It has the power of bringing people together.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? I don’t mind receiving, but giving is always fun to do when you make it personal and unique.
- What is your favorite pattern? I’ve never really given thought to this, but I love the baroque pattern. It’s just so classy and elegant.
- What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday. I don’t think there’s a need to explain this lol..
- What is your favorite flower? Gardenias. They smell wonderful!
Well enough of the questions. Here are a couple blogs I think deserve a Sunshine Award! Check them all out!
(these are in no particular order)
The Smart Cookie: A very dedicated blogger, I don’t think I’ve gone a day without seeing a new post. The recipes are all to die for and I love how each one has “the cast of characters”.
Oh So Yammy! : Combines food, traveling, and fashion. Perfect combo in my opinion.
Liv(e) Laugh Love : Words cannot describe the beauty of the photographs. If only I could lift that cupcake off the computer screen!
Chocolate Obsessed: Chocolate is amazing so a blog dedicated to it must be awesome. With numerous healthy recipes, you won’t feel guilty for eating all that chocolate.