Sometimes it’s nice to make a tasty dish without turning the whole kitchen upside down. You know, flour all over the countertops, dirty mixing bowls stacked on each other, and countless ingredients scattered about. Well, the Banana Bread recipe below was made with only 4 ingredients! Not only that, but the four ingredients are basic and found in almost any kitchen. Definitely saves you an unneeded trip to the grocery store to get that one rare ingredient.
You can find more 4 ingredient recipes at :
My last experience with bananas and baking didn’t go too well. I was making banana cupcakes and apparently put too much bananas because after an hour the cupcakes were still runny! So as expected, I was a bit skeptical about making this. Too bad this recipe was a failure too :o haha just kidding, it actually turned out quite amazing! Unsurprisingly, the banana bread disappeared in one day. It is a light snack that tastes like cake though it is bread. You could eat it bare to savor the simple flavors or you could spread some butter, jam, or whatever you have handy.
Preheat: 350 F
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 cups of self-rising flour (CRUCIAL that it is self-rising)
- Mix together the mashed bananas and sugar
- Add the mayo and sifted flour and mix until combined
- Pour into a loaf tin and bake for 50-60 minutes or until well done
The Perfect Breakfast Food Too!