Wow! I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by Teresa from Can’t Stay Out of The Kitchen! I really appreciate it and I hope that everyone that looks at my blog has found what they are looking for and succeeded in trying out the recipes that interest them. I’m trying to post recipes more often so I can gather a larger collection and variety. Anwaysss, onto the rules for this award!
The rules basically are that I have to tell you 7 things that you may not know about me:
1) I just recently got a Sphynx (hairless breed) kitten :)
2) I go through these random food obsessions- at one time it was pumpkin and I baked/cooked everything pumpkin that I could think of, also after watching DC Cupcakes I became obsessed with cupcakes and made them every opportunity I had for random events, etc.
3) I love Man vs Food. My bucket list is to go to at least one restaurant in every state that he’s been to. So far I’ve been to Gino’s East in Chicago famous for their deep dish pizza and also Lulu’s Bakery and Cafe in San Antonio famous for their 3 pound cinnamon rolls
4) My favorite TV show is Modern Family, hilariousssss!
5) I’m doing a 365 photo a day challenge. Right now, I’m on day 91.
6) I’m going to make fried icecream tomorrow.
7) I could drink coconut juice all day long!
Here’s the Blogs I want to Nominate
1) Domestic Diva, MD (I loveeee reading her hilarious med school posts coupled with a recipe)
2) Sweet Pea’s Kitchen (mouthwatering pictures and great recipes)
3) Just blither blather (makes the most unique healthy recipes I’ve seen plus posts beautiful pictures from travels)
4) dinutrition (love how nutrition facts are combined with the recipes)
5) Sweet Little Thang (has everything you’re looking for from recipes, crafts, to even party centerpieces!)
6) Tabket el yom (deeelish middle eastern recipes that will amaze you without a doubt)
I encourage everyone reading this post to check the blogs that I posted above. Each and every one of them has outstanding recipes to deliver. You won’t be disappointed, I promise :)
Here are the rules for this award (if you choose to accept):
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Choose seven blogs to nominate and let them know by leaving a comment.
3. Request that the chosen blogs pass on the award to their favorite blogs.
4. Copy and paste the award on your blog post.
5. List seven things about yourself.